Terms of Service:
Each time you use or cause access to this web site,
amended from time to time with or without notice to
you. In addition, if you are using a particular
service on or through this web site, you will be
subject to any rules or guidelines applicable to those
services and they shall be incorporated by reference
Statement, which is incorporated into these Terms of
Use by reference.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that Kee Technologies Group, Inc assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this Service. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions or to modify any features of this Service at any time. By registering for this Service and/or continuing to use this Service after the posting of notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
We make no guarantee as to such sites and information, including the accuracy, currency, content or quality of any such sites and information and we assume no responsibility as to whether the search locates unintended or objectionable content.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number and/or password if applicable. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
In order to use this web site, you must register on
our site, agree to provide truthful information when
requested, and be at least the age of thirteen (13) or
older. When registering, you explicitly agree to our
time and available here
- Resume submitted to Kee Technologies Group, Inc. for hosting on our site, must be your own resume.
- Do not submit a resume to Kee Technologies Group, Inc. with any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information.
- The Resume must not contain information that can be considered illegal, pornographic, or distasteful. Kee Technologies Group, Inc. reserves the right to reject any resume that it feels contains any of this information.
- Kee Technologies Group, Inc. does not warrant or guarantee that your resume will be viewed by any specific number of individuals, or that resume will be viewed by any specific individual or company.
- Do not submit non resume information such as opinions, notices, commercial advertising, franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership" or distributorship.
- Do not submit a request to delete or revise any material submitted by any other person.
- Kee Technologies Group, Inc. retain the right to revise these rules at any time and without written notice to individuals already using the site.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information:
See the Privacy Statement disclosures for full details relating to the collection and use of your information.
If you prefer not to receive cookies on this web site, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use any area of our website.
Registration and Password:
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of
your password and shall be responsible for all uses
via your registration and/or login, whether authorized
or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately
notify us of any unauthorized use or your
registration, user account or password.
You agree that all information or data of any kind,
whether text, software, code, music or sound,
photographs or graphics, video or other materials
(Content), publicly or privately provided, shall be
the sole responsibility of the person providing the
Content or the person whose user account is used. You
agree that our web site may expose you to Content that
may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be
responsible to you in any way for the Content that
appears on this web site nor for any error or
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any
service provided, that you shall not:
- Provide any Content or perform any conduct that
may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful,
abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory,
libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable,
pornographic, designed to or does interfere or
interrupt this web site or any service provided,
infected with a virus or other destructive or
deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or
criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable
local, national or international law;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your association with
any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to
conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content
provided by you;
- Collect or harvest any data about other users;
- Provide or use this web site and any Content or
service in any commercial manner or in any manner that
would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid
schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising
without our prior written consent;
- Provide any Content that may give rise to our
civil or criminal liability or which may consititue or
be considered a violation of any local, national or
international law, including but not limited to laws
relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade
Submission of Content on this Web Site
By providing any Content to our web site:
- You agree to grant to us a worldwide,
royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and
license (including any moral rights or other necessary
rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt,
publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive,
translate, and to create derivative works and
compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will
apply with respect to any form, media, technology
known or later developed;
- you warrant and represent that you have all legal,
moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant
us with the license set forth in this Section 7;
- you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the
right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to
refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any
Content you provide at any time and for any reason,
with or without notice.
Third Party Services:
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised
and/or made available on or through this web site.
Representations made regarding products and services
provided by third parties are governed by the policies
and representations made by these third parties. We
shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner
for any of your dealings or interaction with third
This web site may contain hyperlinks, which will take you out of the "Kee Technologies Group" site and connect you to third party sites. "Kee Technologies Group" is providing these hyperlinks to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by "Kee Technologies Group" of the site. These sites are not under the control of "Kee Technologies Group" and by accessing them, you do so at your own risk.
Software available on this site:
Any software made available on this site is the exclusive property of respective companies and its licensors and is protected by copyright and other means. Its use is governed by the terms of the license agreement displayed prior to initiating a download. If you do not accept the terms of the license agreement, click on the appropriate box and the download process will be terminated. If you click on the "AGREE" box you confirm that you have read and agree to the terms of the license agreement.
Documents available on this site:
You may use and copy the documents made available on this web site subject to the following:
- Any copy of the document must contain the Copyright Notice that accompanies the document
- You cannot alter the document
- You can only use the document for your personal non-commercial use.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use:
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any "Kee Technologies Group" server, or the network(s) connected to any "Kee Technologies Group" server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any "Kee Technologies Group" server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Web Site are the property of "Kee Technologies Group" or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of "Kee Technologies Group" or such third party which may own the Mark
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. "Kee Technologies Group, INC" EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- "Kee Technologies Group, INC" MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM "Kee Technologies Group, INC" OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT "Kee Technologies Group, INC" SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF "Kee Technologies Group, INC" HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
(i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE;
(ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE;
(iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 17 AND 18 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
arising out of your use of this web site or our
products or services shall be governed by and
construed in accordance with local laws where the
headquarters of the owner of this web site is located,
without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By
registering or using this web site and service you
consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and
venue of the county or city where the headquarters of
the owner of this web site is located.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve all of our rights, including but not
limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks,
patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary
right that we may have in our web site, its content,
and the goods and services that may be provided. The
use of our rights and property requires our prior
written consent. We are not providing you with any
implied or express licenses or rights by making
services available to you and you will have no rights
to make any commercial uses of our web site or service
without our prior written consent.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our
subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers,
directors, employees, agents, independent contractors,
advertisers, partners, and co-branders from any claim
or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, that
may be made by any third party, that is due to or
arising out of your conduct or connection with this
web site or service, your provision of Content, your
of the rights of another person or party.
any law under which any provision may be held invalid
by a court with jurisdiction over the parties, such
provision will be interpreted to reflect the original
intentions of the parties in accordance with
will remain valid and intact;
- The failure of either party to assert any right
waiver of any that party's right and that right will
remain in full force and effect;
- You agree that without regard to any statue or
contrary law that any claim or cause arising out of
this web site or its services must be filed within one
year after such claim or cause arose or the claim
shall be forever barred;
- We may assign our rights and obligations under